Agricultural Drone Services
Soar Above, Map Beyond: Lucentlands Agricultural Drone Mapping Opens up New Horizons for Agribusinesses.
Introducing Lucentlands Agricultural Drone Services
Embark on a journey of innovation and discovery with Lucentlands’ groundbreaking Agricultural Drone Services. Harnessing the incredible capabilities of aerial technology, our team delivers precise and comprehensive mapping solutions that revolutionize the way you approach agriculture. From high-resolution imagery and advanced analytics to in-depth field analysis and actionable insights, our services empower you to take your agribusiness to new heights. Embrace the future of farming and unlock unlimited potential with Lucentlands’ captivating Agricultural Drone Services.
One of the main benefits of using drones for mapping and surveying is their ability to cover large areas in a short period of time. Drones can fly at high altitudes and at fast speeds, allowing them to cover vast areas in a single flight. This is particularly useful for mapping large properties such as farms, mines, and construction sites.
Drones are also equipped with high-resolution cameras and sensors that capture detailed images and data of the terrain.
The use of drones also allows for the collection of data in hard-to-reach areas, such as rugged terrain or difficult-to-access buildings.
- Aerial Imagery for Precision Agriculture:
- Capture high-resolution aerial images of your agricultural fields.
- Monitor crop health, identify stress areas, and optimize resource allocation.
- Obtain detailed data for precision farming practices, such as variable rate applications.
- Advanced Mapping Technology for Land Analysis:
- Utilize cutting-edge mapping technology for accurate land analysis.
- Measure distances, volumes, and gradient mapping for effective planning.
- Evaluate land suitability for crop selection, irrigation planning, and infrastructure development.
- Insurance and Documentation:
- Obtain detailed imagery and documentation for insurance purposes.
- Document land conditions, changes over time, and property boundaries.
- Facilitate accurate claims processing and mitigate potential disputes.
- Infrastructure Planning and Development:
- Gain valuable insights for infrastructure planning and development.
- Assess terrain suitability, monitor construction progress, and track environmental impact.
- Enhance project efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and compliance with regulations.
- Customized Solutions for Your Agricultural Needs:
- Tailor our drone mapping services to your specific requirements.
- Collaborate with our experienced team to design a solution that meets your goals.
- Receive personalized support and analysis to extract maximum value from the data.
How is the mapping done?
This photogrammetry process is done by UAS (drone) mapping. The section of land to plot is determined via GPS mapping software and a drone pilot flies the drone along a pre-set grid over the property. The drone takes photographs directly downward at set intervals. Once the mapping process is completed, specialized software merges the individual photos from the grid to create a single image of the land.
What are the Deliverables?
The image can be printed as a high-resolution hard copy for reference. Obtaining an aerial photo for print this way is considerably more affordable than aerial photography undertaken from an aeroplane or helicopter.
The electronic version can be integrated with existing GIS systems such as the Google mapping system to locate the mapped section of land within this system. Subsequent mapping surveys can be loaded onto this system and preserved for viewing as separate layers. In addition to the remarkable clarity, this system also allows for accurate measurement plotting on the land and measuring the volume of an object such as a pile of earth.
What sets Lucentlands appart with its Agricultural Drone services
While drone mapping software is readily available, these services are frequently hamstrung by drone flying legislation and the inability to source drone pilots with the necessary experience and licenses to carry out the mapping service legally.
We have secured the services of Andrew Aveley, who is a Professional UAS (Drone) Operator who works within a registed ROC (Remote Operators Certificate) holder and has the following SACCA Licence and Ratings:
Remote Pilots Certificate (Formerly RPL)
- BVLOS – Beyond Visual Line of Site (Currently 2000m and 1000ft AGL)
- Operator of Class 4B and below UAS (Drone) systems
- Night Operations
- Airspace Training – Flights in Restricted, Controlled Airspaces and within 10 km of an Airport/aerodrome/helistop
- Flight Specialist – Flights over events, national key points, power stations, nuclear power plants
He has been providing these UAS (Drone) services very successfully to clients in the Mpumalanga, Limpopo, and Gauteng area for the past 18 months.