This disclaimer governs the use of this website. By using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full.
- No advice
This information contains information about the business and specifically the services it offers to its clients. No advice is offered on this website.
- No representations or warranties
To the extent applicable by law and in section 5 (below), we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee:
- That the information in this website is correct, accurate, complete, and not misleading.
- That the use of guidance on the website will lead to any particular outcome or result.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
The limitations and exclusions of liability in this section are subject to section 5 below and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the website, including liabilities arising in contract and breach of statutory duty.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event/s out of our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable for any business losses to you, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, business, contracts, business opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or corruption of data, database or software.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall; limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, limit any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect.
- Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed in accordance with South African Law and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the jurisdiction of the South African courts.